About Us

History of LAOH Division 7 – Turtle Creek, PA

IMG_1300

The LAOH Division 7 of Turtle Creek, Allegheny County, PA was organized on January 17, 1904 by Margaret J. Melia.  The LAOH Division 7 re-organized in November of 1997 in the basement of St. Colman’s Church, Turtle Creek, PA. To date there are 23 members and growing.   A complete list of members is on the Membership Page, for an application go to the Join Us Page and to contact us go to the Contact Us Page.